As we all know in order to be a best we have to think that we are the best. Makeup should never be used to hide yourself it should be used to enhance your natural beauty. Dry and flaky skin is a common complaint in the winter time. Cold and dry winter air sucks the life out of silky, smooth skin and glowing skin. Other factors that contribute to dry skin include aging, nutritional deficiencies, and a genetic predisposition.
There are many lotions and moisturizers on the market to combat dry skin. But most of them come with a big price tag. Natural home remedies are not only cheap, but also quite effective in nourishing and hydrating dry skin back to a healthy state.
10 domestic remedies for dry skin
1. OLIVE OIL
Olive oil incorporates many antioxidants and wholesome fatty acids which can be desirable for your skin. It can soothe and condition dry skin all over your body.
• Dab a skinny layer of extra virgin olive oil underneath your regular moisturizer.
• About a half of an hour before getting showered, rub a few olive oil to your arms, legs and different areas with dry skin and rubdown gently. Take a bath after which follow a mild moisturizer.
• Mix two tablespoons of olive oil, four tablespoons of best brown sugar, and one tablespoon of honey. Rub this homemade scrub to your dry pores and skin the use of light, circular motions for a few minutes. Take a bath after which observe a mild moisturizer.
2. Milk Cream
The lactic acid found in milk cream facilitates exfoliate dry pores and skin. The soothing nature of milk cream additionally allows hold the skin’s sensitive pH ranges. Milk cream is also an terrific moisturizer.
Milk has anti inflammatory and soothing properties that greatly assist eliminate dry and itchy skin. Plus, the lactic acid in milk exfoliates lifeless skin cells and will increase the skin’s potential to preserve moisture. Also, it facilitates lighten your complexion.
• Soak a washcloth in cold milk and placed the fabric on your dry pores and skin for 5 to seven minutes. Gently wash off the milk with another cloth soaked in lukewarm water. This manner this natural moisturizer will continue to be to your skin. Do this each other day.
• Add a few drops of rose water to 4 tablespoons of milk. Rub this solution throughout your body. Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash your frame with bloodless water. Follow this treatment twice each day.
Honey is taken into consideration one of the nice herbal moisturizers loaded with antioxidant, antimicrobial, and reactants homes.
Thus, it allows lock in moisture to make your skin extra tender and easy. Plus, honey has many critical nutrients and minerals that help improve your pores and skin’s health.
• Before taking a bath or shower, rub honey all over your frame and depart it on for five to 10 mins. Repeat every day to experience properly-moisturized pores and skin.
• Measure out same components of unprocessed honey, beeswax, and olive oil. Melt the beeswax in a small pan over low heat. Remove it from the warmth and blend in the honey and then the olive oil. Apply this mixture throughout your frame and leave it on for 10 mins. Then take a bath. Repeat every day or each other day.
Yogurt is an terrific skin-hydrating agent. Plus, its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory houses help soothe dry and itchy skin.
• Apply sparkling yogurt in your hands, face and legs and lightly massaging it into your pores and skin. Leave it on for 10 minutes after which take a tub or shower. The mild exfoliating motion of yogurt will get rid of dry pores and skin and leave your skin refreshed. Do this once each day.
• Mix one-half of cup of yogurt and 3 tablespoons of mashed or mixed papaya. Stir in some drops every of honey and lemon juice. Apply it in your skin and depart it on for 10 minutes before washing it off with bloodless water. Do this once in a week.
6. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is truly proper for treating dry pores and skin. It has an excellent quantity of fatty acids that make up for any lack of moisture from the skin.
• Liberally follow warm coconut oil all over your body before going to sleep. Wash it off in the morning. Do this every day to make your skin tender and easy.
• Apply coconut oil on your dry skin after you take a tub or shower. When the pores and skin is warm and supple from your bath, coconut oil is greater without difficulty absorbed. Do this each day.
You May Also Like: