Age group is not a matter for desire glowing skin. People are run behind beauty enhancing products. Cost is not a matter for them. Trying different branded products and choosing best among them is a very important thing now-a-days. Healthy and glowing skin is every ones dream.
We can see in market there are thousands of thousand beauty products are there. People buy those products too. From this we can understand that, this is the best business. Spending lots of money for beauty enhancing products are not fine. It’s actually wasting of time and money.
If you want healthy, natural and glowing skin then there are many home remedies. You just have to spend time and work on it. It is very important to have a good skin. If you are not care you will lose a good picture.
Our life style, busy work schedules, sleep, lack of nutrition, food, pollutions, climate change, all those factors will make your skin dry and dull.Here I’m sharing some homemade solution healthy skin that has proven results.
Tips for glowing and healthy skin
- Drink plenty of pure water.
Drinking more water is the best way to gain natural glowing skin. Make it as a habit, 100% result will be there. Washing face with pure water is also very good for skin. Try to keep your face always wet.
Lemon is one of the best ingredients that are used for clear skin. Simply scrub your face with lemon pieces. The citric acid in lemon will help you keep your skin clear. Vitamin C in lemon will help to reduce the dark spots.
- Take two or three table spoon lemon juice, one teaspoon potato paste, and one spoon honey. Mix all three ingredients well and apply nicely to face. After 10 minutes wash your face with light warm water. Do it two or three times in a week and then you will get a natural glowing skin.
- The combination of lemon and sugar is a very good scrub.
Mix 2 table spoon lemon juice and 1 table spoon sugar. Then the mixture applies on your face and scrub in clockwise and anti clockwise direction. After that wait for ten minutes and wash your face with warm water.
- Before going to bed take one Vitamin E tablet, 1 spoon lemon juice, and 1 spoon rose water. Mix all well and apply on face. It’s very good for glowing skin.
Papaya is very good for natural glowing skin. Papaya can be used as a wild verity of ways. Eating Papaya fruit will help you to gain natural glowing skin. Papaya is a soft, versatile fruit. Have it as juice also very good for healthy glowing skin.
- Papaya face pack
It’s an excellent face pack. Papaya and honey face pack is very good for dry skin people.
Take some ripe papaya, 1 spoon of honey and 2 spoon milk. Mash the papaya pieces well and add other ingredients in to it then mix all well and apply on face. After 15-20 minutes you can wash your face.
- If other ingredients are not there then don’t worry Papaya fruit is enough. Just apply simply mashed papaya in your face then wash it after some times. You can feel the changes.
- Papaya, Honey and lemon are good for acne.
Take some of ripe papaya, 1 spoon lemon and 1 spoon of honey. Make a paste of papaya and add other ingredients in to it. Then mix properly and apply on your face. After 15 minutes you can wash the face with pure cold water.
- If you have a skin loosening problem then the best solution is that apply papaya with egg white. Take one egg white and few pieces of papaya. Mix those well then apply it on your face and neck. After 15 minutes you have to wait and then you can wash.
- For oily skin papaya and orange is the best combination. Take equal amount of papaya and orange then make it paste and apply on your face. After 15 minutes you can wash it.
Applying Aloe Vera jell on skin is very good for gain glowing skin. The anti bacterial properties in Aloe Vera will kill all bacteria that cause acne. Aloe Vera is a natural moisturizer too. It can be applied daily on your skin. It will erase all scars and you will get clear natural glowing skin within few days.
Cucumber can be applied on face for skin glowing.
Take one cucumber and cut it into thin slices and rub them on all over your face do it before going to bed and wash the face in morning with light warm water.
Turmeric powder is a very good home remedy for glowing skin. Mix the turmeric powder with gram flour then add milk or water into it and make paste. Apply this on your face and neck. Then wait for 20 minutes. After that you can clean it with pure water.
These are only very few home remedies for glowing skin.
You May Also Like: